Give and Take
A Six-Week Course for Families of
Children with Special Needs
Facilitated by Hal Shigley, Ph.D.
- Helping in times of crisis
- Provide on-going support
- Share positive coping strategies
- Helping focus anger and energy in positive ways
- Sharing information, ideas, and resources
- Providing training for parents to increase skills
- Help in dealing with educational, medical and other service agencies
- Opportunity to relieve loneliness and form new friendships
Classes will meet on the following days: 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
Classes will be held from 6:30-8:00 p.m. On-site childcare will be offered, but space is limited. For more information or to register please contact Jodi at (919) 662-4600 ext. 257 or email Jodi.